This information page follows the delivery of the Webinar titled "Navigating the NDIS" delivered to Price Waterhouse Coopers as part of their 'Ability@PwC and Families@PwC' programs supporting employees with a disability or those who are carers of someone with a disability.
Is the NDIS in my area?
The NDIS has rolled out to all states across Australia. If you are unsure whether the NDIS has rolled out in your area, contact your local NDIS office: NDIS office locations and contact details or the NDIS on 1800 800 110
- Access to the NDIS under ECEI
- Find an ECEI partner
- NDIS: How to get support for your child
- WEBINAR: Children with Developmental Delays, Autism and the NDIS - If you have a child under 7 and have concerns about your child's development, this is the webinar for you.
- Guide for Participants - This information pack provides information on what to do if you are being tested or are diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Who can claim for the cost of PPE? - Applicable to NSW, VIC and QLD hot spots.
- Funding of iPads and other low cost AT during COVID
- Using my NDIS Plan during COVID - this is the most valuable resource about changes that have been implemented during COVID and includes FAQs about all elements of change.
Getting the most out of my NDIS plan
- Understanding my NDIS Plan Categories
- Choosing to Self Manage - a Mum's Guide
- Self Management vs Plan Management: a guide
- WEBINAR: How to plan or self manage in 45 minutes!
- How to hire your own Support Workers
- WEBINAR: Organising your NDIS Supports
- Using your NDIS Plan during COVID
- Siblings Australia - Support for siblings of children and adults with chronic conditions including disability, chronic illness and mental health issues.
- iCare vs NDIS
Need help finding services or information?
The MyCareSpace team is happy to answer any questions, provide you with relevant information or or help you find services in your local area.