WEBINAR: Children with Developmental Delays, Autism and the NDIS
Do you have a child under 7?
If you have concerns about your child's development, or recently received an Autism diagnosis then this is the webinar for you!
Early intervention means doing things as early as possible to work on your child’s developmental, health and support needs.
MyCareSpace is partnering with ECIA (Early Childhood Intervention Australia) to help inform and guide parents on how to access early intervention supports via the community and the NDIS.
Our panelists will help answer questions like:
- What is ‘Early Childhood Intervention’ and why is it so important?
- If parents have concerns about their child, where do you start?
- What is the role of an ECEI partner and how do you access the NDIS?
- Understanding your NDIS Plan & finding the right supports
- What happens when a child turns 7 years old?
Find out how to access NDIS funding to give your child the best possible start in life.
Anna McCracken - Lead for the Early Childhood Intervention National Blueprint
Linda Rolland - Program Manager, Firstchance (first NDIS ECEI provider in NSW) and a Director of the ECIA.
View the resource list compiled by our panelists and MyCareSpace.
The information provided in this webinar is based on personal views and doesn't take your personal circumstances into account. We advise you to consider whether the information is right for you before making any decisions.