Did you know every day there are 2,800 unauthorised restrictive practices performed on people living with a disability in Australia?
And over 700,000 are chemical restraints.
This equates to over 1 million unauthorised restrictive practices per year (NDIS Commission Annual Report 2021).
For this reason, MyCareSpace has teamed up with Everyday Independence, one of Australia's largest therapy providers, to deliver a webinar that will help parents, LACs, Support Coordinators and Service Providers to:
- Better understand Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) and the NDIS, and
- Identify how PBS can reduce and eliminate restrictive practices.
This FREE 45-minute webinar should not be missed by families, LACs and Support Coordinators.
Join our Expert Speaker, Bridie Telford, Positive Behaviour Support Lead from Everyday Independence, one of Australia's largest therapy providers.
How can you access Positive Behaviour Support Practitioners, Support Workers with experience and more?
Watched the recording?
Give us your opinion and answer just 3 survey questions.
Resources on Positive Behaviour Support
- Webinar: Positive Behaviour Support and the NDIS
- Here is a link to the Powerpoint Slides that were used during the webinar
- Positive Behaviour Supports - what you need to know
- Positive Behaviour Supports in Practice
- What is Positive Behaviour Support and how to get it in an NDIS Plan
- Questions asked at our Webinar