Nearly 50,000 are searching for disability services on MyCareSpace every month.
Is your organisation visible to them?
With a profile on MyCareSpace – Australia’s largest online disability directory – people searching for local service providers can easily and instantly connect with your organisation.
MyCareSpace is a rapidly growing community of people living with a disability, their carers and families. Our members trust and rely on the MyCareSpace platform to find independent information on services and products and support during their NDIS journey.
4 Reasons why your business need to be listed on MyCareSpace
1. Our website is the largest national disability platform in Australia with nearly 50,000 people using our platform every month
2. We assist Support Coordinators, LAC's and Participants to find the services they need
2. Our NDIS resources are viewed by nearly 2000 new people every day
3. There are no hidden costs - your subscription fee covers it all
- We have multiple packages to suit the needs of all types and sizes of providers
- Our subscriptions are based on your consumer reach - locally, regionally or even nationally
Some of the features include:
- Add multiple locations and service categories
- Preferred position in the MyCareSpace search results
- Working with the MyCareSpace team to generate customer referrals
- Promotion in our newsletter, home page and on social media
- Promotion via through our MyCareSpace Referral network of Support Coordiantors, LACS and Plan Managers
- A Franchisee option can be tailored to your organisational needs
By invitation only. These are service providers who would like to receive participant referrals, extended advertising options and grass roots connections. Call us to apply on 1800 670 014 or contact us online.