MyCareSpace Connection Service - Saving you time
Let the MyCareSpace Connections Team find the services you need for your participants. It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
- Go to our service request form and tell us what your participant needs.
- We confirm those details with you.
- We find you 2-3 providers that match your needs.
Alternatively call 1800 670 014
MyCareSpace Referral Network - Giving you options
Sign up to receive the latest news about providers, services and capacity-building resources.
Our Most Popular Capacity Building Resources
- Organising my NDIS Supports Webinar
- Understanding my NDIS Plan
- School Holiday Options
- How to hire your own support worker
Disability Services Consulting (DSC) - For breaking NDIS policy news. Join their newsletter
MyCareSpace brings you access to the only insurance cover that is specifically for Support Coordinators. Make sure you have the right insurance cover and are protected if something goes wrong.
Top 5 Tips for Building Networks
- Use third-party platforms like mycarespace.com.au to expand your network on scale
- Join the MyCareSpace Support Coordinator Referral Network - we send you information about providers and support options
- Join trusted closed Facebook groups such as:
- Access your Local Council websites
- NDIS Funded / ILC (Information, Linkages and Capacity Building) Projects – know which ones are relevant to your participants