2019-20 NDIS Price Guide and NDIS Support Catalogue
The NDIA publish 2 documents that relate to the supply and cost of supports under the NDIS (last updated 1 December 2019):
- NDIS Price Guide 2019–20
This does not contain prices, but rather policy information and guidance for Providers and Support Coordinators, Plan Managers and Participants. There is a single national price guide.
- NDIS Support Catalogue 2019–20
This is the NDIS 'price list' and contains the price limits, support categories, descriptions and line item numbers to help clearly identify what is claimable.
Support Catalogue 2019-2020 Dec (price list of all items)
Additional Special Price Guides
There are separate price guide published for AT and SDA, but remember you only find prices in the Support Catalogue.
- Assistive Technology: Assistive Technology and Consumables Code Guide
- Specialist Disability Accommodation: SDA Price Guide
- SDA Price Calculator
What's Changed in the NDIS Price Guide
NDIS Price Guide 2019–20 had the following key updates effective 1 Dec 2019:
- A new support type (Medium Term Accommodation) has been introduced for people who require transitional accommodation before moving into a more permanent home (the Price Guide gives transition from hospital as an example). Can be claimed for periods up to 90 days and only covers the cost of accommodation only.
- The price of Short Term Accommodation has increased.
- 6 new areas classified as 'Remote': Hay South - NSW, Comet - QLD, Merredin - WA, Boulder - WA, South Boulder - WA, Victory Heights - WA
- New “CORE” (therapies) items to be claimed only for disability-related health supports.
NDIS Price Guide 2019–20 had the following key updates effective 1 Oct 2019:
- updated reference and link to the MMM website (Modified Monash Model (MMM) is used to determine regional, remote and very remote areasupdated list and definition of geographical locations)
- inclusion of participant transport examples for claiming purposes
- content update for Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- content updates for Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI)
- information on nursing support items.
NDIS Price Guide 2019–20 had the following key updates effective 1 July 2019:
- general price increases and specific increases for therapists, attendant care and community participation;
- the introduction of a Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP);
- increases to remote and very remote loadings;
- updates to travel, non- face-to-face services and cancellation billing policies;
- updates to Assistive Technology and Home Modifications;
- outcomes from the WA Market Review and Therapy Services Review.
The NDIS Support Catalogue 2019–20 contains increased price limits across listed supports (from 1 July 2019):
- 4.5% increase for supports listed under Assistance with Daily Activities and Social and Community Participation.
- 2.3% increase for capacity building supports, including support coordination and therapy.
- 1.3% increase for supports listed under Consumables, Assistive Technology and Home Modification and Specialised Disability Accommodation.