2019-20 NDIS Price Guide and NDIS Support Catalogue
The NDIA publish 2 documents that relate to the supply and cost of supports under the NDIS (last updated 29 March 2020):
- NDIS Price Guide 2019–20
This does not contain prices, but rather policy information and guidance for Providers and Support Coordinators, Plan Managers and Participants. There is a single national price guide.
- NDIS Support Catalogue 2019–20
This is the NDIS 'price list' and contains the price limits, support categories, descriptions and line item numbers to help clearly identify what is claimable.
COVID-19: Temporary Changes
There are a number of changes made to the NDIS pricelist to help providers continue to provide supports during this uncertain time:
- Assistive Technology allowance of up to $750 to buy smart devices/equipment to continue receiving supports
- A temporary 10% increase in the price limit of some Core and Capacity Building supports
- Changes to the cancellation rules
- Introducing 3 new support coordination items under Core Supports to support plan flexibility
Support Catalogue 2019-2020 30 April (PDF) - NDIS Price List as PDF
Support Catalogue 2019-2020 30 April (XLS) - NDIS Price List in excel
Price Guide 2019–2020 30 April 2020 (PDF) - Explains different parts of funding, no prices.
EASY TO READ NDIS PRICE LIST 25 March (XLS) - *Preferred option*
Additional Special Price Guides
There are separate price guide published for AT and SDA, but remember you only find prices in the Support Catalogue.
- Assistive Technology: Assistive Technology and Consumables Code Guide
- Specialist Disability Accommodation: SDA Price Guide
- SDA Price Calculator