2020-21 NDIS Price Guide and NDIS Support Catalogue
The NDIA publish 2 documents that relate to the supply and cost of supports under the NDIS. This are updated every few months with the last updated on 1 Dec.
- NDIS Price Guide 2020–21
This does not contain prices, but rather policy information and guidance for Providers and Support Coordinators, Plan Managers and Participants. There is a single national price guide.
- NDIS Support Catalogue 2020–21
This is the NDIS 'price list' and contains the price limits, support categories, descriptions and line item numbers to help clearly identify what is claimable.
Support Catalogue 2020-2021 - NDIS Price List in excel
Price Guide 2020–2021- Explains different parts of funding, NO PRICES
NDIS Price Guide Addendum - COVID19 specific line items
Latest Updates in the Price Guide
All prices have now been increased by CPI which happens yearly. Note that NDIS plans are indexed to accommodate these price increase - i.e funding is automatically increased.
- Telehealth - A new ‘Telehealth’ claim field has been added to the myplace provider portal for supports delivered via telehealth.
- Clarifying programs of support for Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) supports - Providers of capacity building ECI supports can enter into an agreement with a participant for programs of support. Programs of support for ECI can include group and one-to-one supports for participants. Increased price limits.
- 5 new columns in the Support Catalogue - Helps identify if a support item is eligible for:
non-face-to-face support provision (telehealth)
short notice cancellation
NDIA requested reports
irregular Supported Independent Living (SIL) options.
- Support Coordination still available for all - Support items for support coordination have been temporarily duplicated in the CORE – Assistance with Daily Life
- Assistive technology (AT) - Participants can still buy electronic devices to maintain services during COVID (until end Feb 2021). Support items are available so participants discharged from hospital have immediate access to AT needed to be safe at home for 6 months (until end Feb 2021)
COVID Changes - last updated 15 Dec
See the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response section of the NDIS Price Guide 2020-21and Price Guide Addendum for more information.
(*new) Family members may become paid carers for a limited time where a participant has tested positive to COVID-19 and where no alternative is available.
Deep Cleaning (one off) of a residence where a support worker or particiaipant has a COVID-19 diagnosis
$750 to an electronic device to continue supports extended until Feb 28
Support Coordination available to all.
PPE purchasing rules for participants and for support workers
Additional Special Price Guides
There are separate price guide published for AT and SDA, but remember you only find prices in the Support Catalogue.
- NEW Assistive Technology guide: Assistive Technology and Consumables Code Guide
- Specialist Disability Accommodation: SDA Price Guide
- SIL Provider Pack (new @ July 1 2020)