2020-21 NDIS Price Guide and NDIS Support Catalogue
The NDIA publish 2 documents that relate to the supply and cost of supports under the NDIS. These are updated every few months with the latest NDIS price list on 1 March 2021.
- NDIS Price Guide 2020–21
This does not contain prices, but rather policy information and guidance for Providers and Support Coordinators, Plan Managers and Participants. There is a single national price guide.
- NDIS Support Catalogue 2020–21
This is the NDIS 'price list' and contains the price limits, support categories, descriptions and line item numbers to help clearly identify what is claimable.
Support Catalogue 2020-2021 - NDIS Price List in excel
Price Guide 2020–2021- Explains different parts of funding, NO PRICES
NDIS Price Guide Addendum - COVID19 specific line items
Latest Updates in the Price Guide
The following updates were announced in the previous release. No new items mentioned at 1 March:
- Telehealth - A new ‘Telehealth’ claim field was added to the myplace provider portal for supports delivered via telehealth.
- Clarifying programs of support for Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) supports - Providers of capacity building ECI supports can enter into an agreement with a participant for programs of support. Programs of support for ECI can include group and one-to-one supports for participants. Increased price limits.
- 5 new columns in the Support Catalogue - Helps identify if a support item is eligible for:
non-face-to-face support provision (telehealth)
short notice cancellation
NDIA requested reports
irregular Supported Independent Living (SIL) options.
COVID Normal Updates
See the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response section of the NDIS Price Guide 2020-21and Price Guide Addendum for more information. Additional Special Price Guides
- Flexible Support Coordination ending March 31 - Flexible support items for support coordination that were temporarily duplicated in the CORE will end 31 March 2021
- Assistive technology (AT) COVID adjustments extended indefinitely nationally - Participants can still buy ipads/tablets and equipment to maintain service delivery.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) for providers in restricted areas – price limit reduced to $27/worker. Participants must agree.
Participants in restricted areas who receive 1 hour a day or more of face-to-face daily living support, can still claim up to $50 per week from CORE.
SIL - funding for cleaning and deep cleaning remain until 30 June 2021
There are separate price guide published for AT and SDA, but remember you only find prices in the Support Catalogue.
- NEW Assistive Technology guide: Assistive Technology and Consumables Code Guide
- Specialist Disability Accommodation: SDA Price Guide
- SIL Provider Pack (new @ July 1 2020)