The 2020 NDIS Audit Information that you absolutely need to know!
In this webinar, MyCareSpace has partnered with Fiona Loughlan, General Manager of IHCA Certification (NDIS Audit Firm) and Susan Hawkins, Director of PQPlus (NDIS Audit Consultants) to provide Service Providers with an up-to-date understanding of the NDIS Audit Requirements and how a provider can best prepare for an NDIS Audit.
Who is this webinar for? This webinar is for NDIS service providers facing an Audit as well as for new providers considering becoming NDIS registered
Will this help WA Providers? This webinar is especially helpful for WA an NDIS Service Providers who will face an NDIS audit for the first time.
The WEBINAR INFO PACKAGE contains:
- Extended viewing of the webinar
- A collection of need to know info resources
- A customisable Client Welcome Brochure pack so that you can fulfill your requirement of informing your customers of their rights on sign up
- A self assessment tool from IHCA Certification to help prepare you for your audit.
This info package will be emailed directly to you when you purchase the webinar.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Changes to the NDIS Audit Requirements from Jan 2020 - how do they affect you?
- Why it might be easier & cheaper to register as NDIS Service Providers in 2020?
- Which are the 'Low-Risk' Registration Groups?
- What documents are needed to pass an NDIS audit?
- Understanding if you need to get Certified or Verified
- NDIS Audit onsite visits - what happens?
- NDIS Self-assessment - what do I need to know?
- What Insurances are required by the NDIS Commission?