LocationVarious locations across NSW
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Enhance Community Services!
Who We Are
We are a team of visionary and collaborative carers resolute on enhancing our clients' quality of life. We are committed to linking our clients to the larger community. We create an inclusive environment that focus on enhancing peoples lives whilst achieving their goals
How We're Different
Enhance Community Services is community oriented, network driven with commitment to improve access and quality of life. We ensure that we make support for daily living accessible, creating an atmosphere for diversity and promoting opportunities without compromising dignity. We also ensure to uphold dignity and respect for all by promoting diversity, equal access, participation and collaboration.
What We Offer
Supported Independ Living (SIL)
We offer short-term, long-term, permanent and transition accommodations. Our SIL supports include but not limited to:
- Moving in.
- Completing household chores.
- Learning to live well with others or alone.
- Getting up and ready daily and eating healthy.
- Managing the responsibilities of living in your own home as independently as possible.
- Assisting with medication management and administration if required.
- Managing documentation if required.
- Paying bills and budgeting if required.
- Grocery shopping.
- Learning skills or socialising.
We provide a broad range of respite accommodations, care, and support services with a deep understanding of community needs. Enhance tailored respite provides unbeatable accommodations and care support services to meet your needs. We provide services to parents of children with high needs, seniors who need temporary care to recuperate or relax after hospital admission, people with disabilities requiring short-term or emergency/crisis accommodation and support, short term care to allow carers to rest or travel.
Enhance Tailored Respite Offers:
- Short and extendable stay
- Emergency and crisis accommodation/support
- Recuperation and relaxation (with support) package
- Therapeutic care/support holiday
- Transition accommodation
- Group disability or seniors short holiday accommodation (with care/support) package
We carefully design and provide personalised community access services for people of all ages living with disabilities to break the barriers of safe access and participation in their desired activities or adventures in their communities.
Enhance community access/participation services include but not limited to:
- Care and support to access or participate in your community.
- Care and support to access social and sports activities or holidays.
- Support to attend recreational activities.
- Support to network and maintain relationships with family, friends and significant others.
- Support to pursue employment opportunities, education, training or build skills of interest.
- Support to access religious programs.
- Support to access shops and restaurants.