What we do
As a registered NDIS provider, you can be assured that our organisation is of the highest standard. Having spent years in delivering age care support and personal care, we are skilled, experienced and compassionate with our clients. Our supportive team will help each participant and their family work through the various options for their specific situation and needs. Everyone understand is different: from the type of support to the activities they enjoy doing to the language they speak.
We offer a range of personal care, support, home maintenance and skills development services in the ACT and NSW. We do our best to not only help our clients with every day tasks, but to help them gain independence by teaching them how to perform these tasks themselves.
Some of the activities we do with our clients:
- We'll take you shopping, to doctor appointments or social activities. We do whatever you feel like - bowling, dancing, karaoke!
- Let's play MASTERCHEF! We help you shop for food, come home and make a meal together.
- We can clean your home, do your washing and help teach you how to do it yourself. Independence comes with skills learnt.
- We can help you look for employment, fill out applications or just give you a little confidence boost when needed.
Call and set up a time for us to meet with you. No obligation.
Our registration includes these tasks:
- Home Maintenance
- Personal Care
- Support Workers
- Companion to social activities
- Help with Meal Preparation
- Help with washing
- Assistance to get out into the community