LocationVarious locations across NSW
What we do
We are your one stop Support Provider that will tailor the services to your support needs.
What We Do
At Australian National care, we understand the importance of having your loved ones living comfortably at home. We believe in partnering with you and specially tailoring our trusted independent advice and services to you and your family. Our services range from personal care to group outings to behaviour therapy and much more! Call us and find our on how we can be YOUR helping hand!
How We're Different
- Our Service Guarentee - Great customer service starts with trusting your NDIS service provider. We want to make sure that your experience with Australian National Care is positive one.
- Peace of Mind Guarentee - When it comes to your loved ones, it is important to know that they are safe & sound and are receiving the highest quality service. We conduct regular audits to ensure that everything is simple and great at NO extra cost to you!
- Expertise Guarentee - We understand the importance of having the right people helping your loved ones. We make sure that each of our team is qualified, background checked and experienced in helping you and your family.
What We Offer
Our Services Include:
- Support Worklers and Support Coordination
- Occupational Therapy
- Positive behaviour therapy
- Home Maintenance
- Exercise Physiology
We are registered to support you with:
- Accommodation/Tenancy Assistance
- Assist Access/Maintain Employment
- Assist-Life Stages, Transition and Support
- Assist Personal Activities
- Home Modification Design & Construction
- Assist Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- Innovative Community Participation
- Development of Daily Living & Life Skills
- Household Tasks
- Accessing the community
- Therapeutic Supports
- Group Centre based Activities
To find out more about how we can work together, reach out to us today...