WEBINAR: Understanding (and passing) NDIS Audits in 2020
The 2020 NDIS Audit Information that you absolutely need to know!
MyCareSpace has partnered with Fiona Loughlan, General Manager of IHCA Certification, (NDIS Audit Firm) and Susan Hawkins, Director of PQPlus (NDIS Audit Consultants), to deliver a webinar that will provide Service Providers with an up-to-date understanding of the NDIS Audit Requirements, what they can expect and how they can best prepare for an NDIS Audit.
Who is this webinar for? This webinar is for all NDIS service providers (sole traders or companies) facing an Audit as well as for new providers considering becoming NDIS registered
Will this help WA Providers? This webinar is especially helpful for WA an NDIS Service Providers who will face an NDIS audit for the first time.
Topics covered include:
- Changes to the NDIS Audit Requirements from Jan 2020 - how do they affect you?
- Why it might be easier & cheaper for Companies to register as NDIS Service Providers in 2020?
- Which are the 'Low-Risk' Registration Groups?
- What documents are needed to pass an NDIS audit?
- Understanding if you need to get Certified or Verified
- NDIS Audit onsite visits - what happens?
- NDIS Self-assessment - what do I need to know?
- What Insurances are required by the NDIS Commission?
As an existing or new NDIS Provider, you cannot afford to miss this webinar!
Your Webinar Purchase includes:
- Extended Webinar Access
The webinar will be available for viewing for 2 weeks after the webinar.
- Client Welcome Pack
By giving the Welcome Pack to a participant when you start working with them, you are covering off on your compliance obligations to ensure that participants are provided information about those topics.
This includes fully customisable Easy English brochures for:
- Feedback and Complaints
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Incident Management
- An NDIS Self-Assessment Tool (Core Module) from IHCA Auditors
This valuable document is intended as a starting point for assessing your organisation’s conformance to the NDIS Practice Standards, preparing for audit, improving the quality of your services and promoting quality outcomes for participants.
The MyCareSpace collection of the need to know resources
You will receive a list of selected resources and our pick of absolutely need to know information about NDIS Audits. Armed with this you should be able to understand what an NDIS audit is all about, what to expect and how to prepare.