RESOURCES FOR SUPPORT COORDINATORS (these accompany the webinar)
This FREE 1-hour webinar should not be missed by NDIS Support Coordinators
MyCareSpace has teamed up with Support Coordination Academy, Australia's premier NDIS support coordination training and consultation company, to deliver a webinar that will help support coordinators, both new and old, build their capacity, increase their efficiencies and expand their networks.
This webinar would also be helpful for someone considering becoming a support coordinator.
This webinar includes topics like:
- Implementing sustainable business practices - without cutting corners or not meeting expectations
- Linking choice & control to goals
- Managing your time - tools, tips and tricks
- Your role - what's in and what's out
- What does successful capacity building look like - for you and for your clients
- How to build diverse and broad referral networks
- How to become a key connector
- The role of MyCareSpace in supporting you
Mary Ingerton, General Manager Support Coordination Academy
Mary has 20 years of experience in the human services field across the community, government and private sectors. She works with and supports a number of support coordinators and support coordination organisations, across Australia, to develop quality practice and enable people with disability to achieve great outcomes within the NDIS.
Support Coordination Academy
The Support Coordination Academy are the leaders in providing training, resources and tools to inform best practice within the Support Coordination role.