What we do
Glow Healthcare is a unique provider of disability careworkers. Not only do we offer personal care from trained and experienced carers, but we also provide specialised nursing care from registered nurses for participants with more complex needs.
A family business started and run by Jennifer and her mum, who are both nurses, means we are able to ensure that the quality of care and nursing we offer is exceptional. We are multi-cultural family with careworkers who speak many languages.
We can help by providing a range of domestic and personal care services to assist in maintaining a safe and independent household. Glow Healthcare is a truly multicultural organisation offering service across Sydney in many different languages, with particular focus on areas such as Auburn, Lidcombe and the Northern Beaches.
Types of supports we provide:
- Community nursing care for high needs participants
- Assistance with personal care: dressing, bathing
- Assistance with household tasks, domestic duties and meal preparation
- Transport and accompanying participants to social activities and appointments
Home & Community Nursing
- Post operative care
- Catheter management
- Administering medication
- Diabetes monitoring and insulin injections
- Gastronomy feeding tubes (PEG) and devices - management and training
- Wound dressing and other clinical services
We offer casual, long term and respite care. We offer overnight and emergency care.
When a person has a disability with clinical or more complex needs, carers often find it hard to take a break. Since Glow Healthcare has a team of experienced nurses, you can be rest assured that we can provide a carer that will take care of your loved ones needs, no matter how complex. You can take a break knowing they are in capable hands.
Glow Healthcare is a member of the Association of Private Nursing Services and is a Registered NDIS Provider.
Give us a call so that we can provide a careworker or nurse that best suits your needs.