Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is just for sole traders.
If you are not a Sole Trader, see the WEBINAR: Risk, Compliance and the NDIS.
Nicole speaks with Fiona Loughlan, General Manager of IHCA, pre-eminent NDIS Audit company. Fiona has extensive first hand experience with NDIS audits for NDIS sole traders. She shares her wealth of knowledge and experience, highlighting the sticky points, the tough areas and the absolutely must comply with items.
As a registered NDIS sole trader facing the prospect of an NDIS Audit, this will give you an idea of where to start, what to expect and to how best prepare.
This 45 min webinar will cover the following topics:
- Where to start with your NDIS Audit?
- Deciding whether to be NDIS registered or not at all?
- Do you need to undergo certification or verification?
- How do the practice standards relate to sole traders?
- How to create efficiencies in preparing for the audit?
- What does an NDIS audit involve and how can I best prepare for it?
- How do I manage ongoing compliance?
- What risks and insurances do I need to consider?
Meet your Expert Presenter
Fiona Loughlan - General Manager, IHCA - NDIS Auditor
As General Manager of IHCA Certification, Fiona brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in helping organisations in the health and human services sector. Her experience spans across strategy, leadership, and governance to support organisations navigate current challenges and explore their potential.
As a provider of certification and accreditation services to the NDIA, Fiona will share with us firsthand insights on the demands & challenges NDIS Providers are facing in this new era and how to go about implementing the Practice Standards.
There is a resource that accompanies this webinar containing useful links, templates and important info for your audit preparation. After purchasing this webinar, please email us to request a copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
For insurance enquiries use this link to unlock MyCareSpace pricing advantages:
Get an Instant Quote