Applause Musical Theatre school holds classes for teens with disabilities in St Ives on Thursdays from 6-7pm.
Proposed New Classes
In addition to the Teen class, we are also hoping to start 2 NEW CLASSES this semester:
one for Adults in St Ives on Thursdays (at 207 Monday Vale Road, same venue as the Teen class) AND
a class on Mondays for students from Kindy to Year 6 at the Scout Hall in Killarney Heights (12 Tramore Place).
- Please see the attached flyer (with one of our teens featured on it) for the times and more information about what we do in the classes.
In addition to 2 main performances a year, we also hold a Solo/Duet showcase in the second semester and last year had 3 of our Teens with Special Needs performing in it too.
Our first performance for the year will be held on Saturday afternoon June 16 at the Zenith Theatre in Chatswood.
The costs of a full term of classes are:
K - Year 6 and Teen Classes $264 ($240 plus GST) 1 hour long
- Adult Class $341 ($310 plus GST) 1.5 hours long
However, of course, we will only charge for the number of lessons left this term, including the trial class, should the student wish to sign up. If after the trial, a student doesn’t wish to sign up then there is no fee.
Our classes are a Semester commitment as we take two terms to be ready to perform so the students need to pay a deposit of $110 which is held in credit and taken off the Term 2 fees.
- We are not registered with NDIS but can work with self-managed and plan-managed clients
- We will start classes with around 6-7 students and currently have 5 waiting for the Adult class and 3 for the K-6 class
- The Teen class is learning “Time to Play” from The School of Rock and “This is Me” from The Greatest Showman
- We will teach the Adult students the song “We’re All in this Together” from High School Musical and another one this Semester if the class can start soon.
- We will teach the K-6 class a song/medley from The Wizard of Oz
To enrol in a class and to TRIAL THE CLASS FOR FREE, please put APPLAUSE4SN in the Promo Code on this form