We’re looking for a digital marketing manager to join our growing team as we start an exciting year of growth!
MyCareSpace is a social enterprise that supports people living with disability and their families, giving them access to the information and disability supports they need to increase their independence and achieve their life goals.
This is your chance to change lives.
Thousands of people use our website and speak to our team every week, and every week we’re making people’s lives better. We are actively working to measure our outcomes, so this is not an empty promise.
We’re a fast-growing startup with huge potential: we are entering our investment stage later this year and are starting our million-dollar federally funded project, The A-List.
We are looking for someone to join us now, have a job with real social meaning and grow with us as we realise our big plans!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role is to help scale our impact, as well as steering the marketing of our new project. You will not be bored!
As a digital marketing manager, you’ll think strategically, create empathetic content and build our digital pipelines. You’ll own our digital marketing and make it yours.
You’ll be creating and managing our digital ads. You’ll be creating social media content and eDMs. You’ll be setting up our marketing automation and building digital pipelines.
Importantly, everything you do will be part of a mission to help reach 1 million people with a disability and their families by 2025! (yep, we put it out there)
Salary will be $80,000 - $90,000 inclusive, depending on experience. We are flexible for the right person.
- Experience – 2-5 years of experience with hands-on marketing. That might be with a small business, a startup or an agency, where you’ve worked alone or in a small team. Sorry, this role isn’t suitable for recent graduates.
- Communication – First-class writing and editing skills with an eye for what looks good in a visual layout.
- Tech skills – Experience or aptitude for digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc.
- Learning – Ability to constantly learn as the tools and technology develop. Be comfortable sitting with an online course to find out the next big thing in Google Analytics and to try new things.
- Collaboration – The ability to work with our customer service team to find new insights on one day, and then the next day talk to our developers about how to connect our pipelines.
- Empathy – Understanding of the disability sector through personal experience, professional experience, or a humble desire to learn more.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Meaningful work every day. What you do matters.
- Our team is made up of happy, driven, motivated people who will care about you.
- Own your work and be trusted with the responsibility to take initiative and make things happen.
- An investment round is in our near future, meaning you’re part of the core team before we start rapidly expanding. You’ll grow with us – come on this exciting journey!
- Our office in Edgecliff is shared with the Social Impact Hub, putting us at the centre of the best social enterprises in Sydney. We’re also flexible with work from home (as everyone should be these days).
APPLICATION PROCESS - SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
In addition to a resume and cover letter, we’d like to see an example of your skills by having you complete the following exercise:
Create a social media post that announces our NDIS Price Guide is available for download. Write the text, call to action and create a graphic to support it. You can use our brand/assets or create something entirely new.
The post should direct people to this page: https://mycarespace.com.au/resources/the-new-ndis-price-guide-is-here