What we do
Back to sleep is the vision of one of Melbourne’s leading Health Care Professionals, Dr. George Skandalellis (Chiropractor).
After years of hearing patients complain about poor sleep and their retail experience, Dr. Skandalellis decided to learn about the world of mattresses and pillows.
His vision was to create a destination where everyday people had access to accurate information, advice and could trust the quality of the products and knowledge provided.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Australia Wide, Registered NDIS provider- since 2016
- Proudly Australian owned, operated and com m unity-focused company
- Value for money, quality products, approved by our Brains-Trust of Health Care Professionals
- Honest, straightforward advice to select the most appropriate products for your overall comfort and support needs
- A passionate team, with an extensive knowledge base, who understand why and how the effects of poor quality sleep health impact your long-term mental health, general health and overall well-being
- We can assist you whether
- 1) you are new to NDIS,
- 2) you already have Assistive Technologies as part of your NDIS plan, or
- 3) you are having a plan review
- Whether you are Self-Managed, Plan Managed, NDIA Managed, or just getting started, our focus is to help all Australians sleep better, live better for life
100% COMPLIMENTARY and obligation FREE One-on-One Consultation via
- PHONE (Australia Wide),
- ZOOM (Australia Wide), or
- PRIVATE (120sqm Showroom - Balwyn, VIC only)
As a registered NDIS provider, the back to sleep product range includes:
- Adjustable Beds
- Hi Lo Beds
- Designer Bases
- Bed Heads
- Lift Chairs