What we do
Hello and Welcome to Angel House Australia!
My name is Melanie Mardon and I am a mental health professional with twenty-three years’ experience to offer you. I incorporate my skills in the following modalities to offer my clients a holistic approach to reaching their individual, person-centred goals and evidence-based outcomes:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) counselling
- Life coaching
- Play assisted therapy and child psychology.
I have mainly been focusing my experience and skills to date in providing children, adolescents and adults with capacity building and life skills development supports as well as psychosocial coaching as an NDIS provider for self- and plan managed participants and can offer contactable references to those who require them.
In addition, I am currently working towards completing my Diploma of Counselling with the Australian Institute of Professional Counselling (AIPC) and awaiting the completion of my NDIS audit, whereafter I will be able to take on agency managed NDIS participants as well.
In addition, I am an active member of:
- ANZMH (Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association)
- MHPN (Mental Health Professionals Network)
- THMHIA (The Hills Mental Health Interagency)
- MHPN Parramatta
- HCPA (Health Care Providers Association)
- Student member of ACA (Australian Counselling Association)
- And many more!
I provide Telehealth so that I can reach people in need nation wide, but I am a mobile provider servicing the Western Sydney suburbs around Northmead.
I work as a sole trader in collaboration with other providers under the name of Angel House Australia and you are most welcome to call or email me anytime for more information regarding my services and insight into my professional and personal path.