What we do
MOIRA is a not-for-profit charity supporting people living with disability, youth in crisis, their families and carers. We respond to individual needs, working with people creatively and constructively to provide services that create opportunities for personal independence.
Our vision is for all people to lead rewarding lives as valued members of society™.
We have over 60 years of disability experience and have been actively involved with the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) since day one.
People’s aspirations and life goals inspire all the work we do.
MOIRA Financial Plan Management
Plan Management assists National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participants through financial management of their claims and payments under the National Disability Insurance Scheme. This service takes care of managing supplier payments and communication, so you have more time to yourself to do the things you want to do.
MOIRA supports NDIS participants across Australia to pursue the goals of their NDIS Plan, confident that invoices are being processed and paid on time.
Nominating MOIRA as your plan manager means:
- Guidance - Take control of your NDIS funds with the guidance and support of trained professionals
- Flexibility - Choose who provides your supports – MOIRA Plan Management is able to pay both NDIS registered and non-registered service providers.
- Reassurance - Let the professionals help manage your bookkeeping and budget tracking
Everything has been designed to empower users of this service to become more self-reliant.
MOIRA's sign up process has been designed to be quick and straightforward.
1. Contact MOIRA or sign up online and provide your details and NDIS Plan information
2. Sign and return our service agreement
3. Begin sending MOIRA your NDIS invoices for payment