Case Management Support Services (Central Coast) provides Care advisory services – case management, care assessment and planning, advocacy, care coordination and oversight. We also provide support in areas of social, short stays (See below for more information on short stays), and transport.
The AIM of Case Management Support Services is to ensure delivery of your requirements, treating you as an individual.
Case Management Support Services is committed to delivering high quality services to children, young people, families, people with a disability, and older people
Support coordinators work creatively and resourcefully with participants in how they utilise their support budgets tachieve their goals. This is likely to include supporting the participant to:
- assess a number of mainstream, community, informal and provider options
- choose preferred options or providers
- negotiate services to be provided and their prices, develop service agreements and create service bookings with preferred providers
- negotiate services and prices as part of any quotable supports
- arrange any assessments required to determine the nature and type of funding required (eg assessment to determine the type of complex home modifications required)
- decide the budget for each support type and advise any relevant plan manager of the breakdown of funds
- liaise with any plan manager to establish the appropriate claim categories and attribute the correct amount of funds
- link to mainstream or community services (i.e. housing, education, transport, health)
- strengthen and enhance their capacity to coordinate supports, self direct and manage supports and participate in the community, including providing participants with assistance to:
- resolve problems or issues that arise
- understand their responsibilities under service agreements
- change or end a service agreement
Accessible Short Stay – Travel
This program has been designed to work with all types of budgets, even incorporating the carer if they would also like to attend i.e. if the participant would like this to occur - It is important to remember that all programs are built around the participant’s needs and reachable desires while achieving their NDIS goals.
For a successful short stay it is important the participant has choices so we talk things over with the participant and significant others in their lives.
We all have dreams, which can become reality.
Our/Your holiday packages can be customised to provide a relaxing or exciting time for people with all ranges of abilities. Our/Your holidays may include a local weekend away, to a week away visiting another state or country.