What we do
What we offer
- We have specialist nurses who can administer any medication
- Conduct Assesment,Including Continence assessment
- And manage high support patient that require Peg feeding etc.
Specialist Behavioral Support
- Our clinicians conduct person-centered examinations with participants to understand behaviours that are keeping them from expressing themselves or developing relationships, then create actionable strategies to improve their well-being.
- We also are very good with implenting strategies already developed.
- We have Specialist Interest in Autism and ADHD.
Respite and Group Activities
Be it a couple of hours, weeks or days, we provide Short Term Accommodation and catered activities for a variety of age groups and backgrounds.
Be it a nutritionist, physiotherapist, or any other health practitioner, we can connect your participant to the specialists they need to achieve their goals.
If your participant needs help keeping their home in order, we’re on call to provide it. This includes :
- food preparation
- gardening and more
Finding the right accommodation is one of the largest challenges participants and their families face. We’re knowledgeable about accommodation options in the Canberra area, and can help your participant:
- Find and secure housing
- Ensure it is outfitted with the right equipment to meet their needs.
- Provide SIL and Respite and can support our clients who are already on SDA properties
- Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination
NDIS support coordination can be a daunting task because of the various stakeholders involved. But this is the space we know best. We can help you every step of the way to make sure you can get your participant the right support without the stress.