LocationVarious locations across SA
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Two Minds Counselling Services!
What We Do
With a passion for helping individuals live their best life possible, Tina created Two Minds Counselling Services from her vision for high quality, effective and accessible counselling services in Adelaide.
How We're Different
"My dream is to do what I can to help people"
Taking a person centred approach, Tina can relate to and understand the issues her patients face. Tina has vast knowledge and experience in many areas of mental health and counselling (Bc Criminology, major in Psychology/Foresnsics, Cert. Working with families of individuals with autism), she is a fully qualified counsellor who offers positive behaviour support.
Tina has devoted skills in supporting her clients through managing anxiety, grief, as well as cancer support and roads to recovery, given her lived experience and professional qualifications. From her extensive experience in family intervention work; Tina also offers professional mediation services.
What We Offer
Tina's services include:
- Psychosocial Counselling/support
- Support Coordination
- Support Work
- Cancer Counselling
- Anxiety Counselling
- Disability Support Conselling and Managememt
- Meditation Services
- Mobile provider! And if Tina can't reach you in person, Telehealth is an option wherever you are
- Positive Behaviour Support (NDIS TBC)
In addition to the above, we have also launched a new ongoing service offering, to be delivered face to face locally, or via Telehealth Australia Wide...
What is the service?
We develop a flexible and tailored program that utilises our extensive mentoring/counselling experience to deliver outcomes based sessions targeting individual needs. Some of the supports that are integrated into this tailored program include:
- Help with homework (including reading to assist with speech)
- Implementation of you/your loved ones Occupational Therapy and/or Speech Therapy program (delivered by our therapy assistant and supervised by Tina or a qualified OT/Speech Therapist)
- Revision of OT and/or Speech program to ensure you/your loved ones are still meeting their goals
- Counselling and therapeutic supports
What goals can the above help achieve?
- Learning how to use public transport (enabling community access)
- Increasing independence (through tools to manage anxiety and Agoraphobia, for example)
- Reaching commuication related goals (implementation of Speech Therapy program)
- School/education goals (help with homework, reading and more...)
- Social/community participation goals (in particular providing counselling and psychosocial support to address mental and emotional barriers to participanting in the community)
- Living independently (assisting with implementing Occupational Therapy homework, skill building and more...)
Who is it for?
- The program supports all ages!
- Most disabilites are supported! In particular, people with developmental delays, autism, mental health cahllenges, psychosocial disabilities, and intellectual disabilities
- We work with complex cases
How is it charged?
- Services are charged per session, much like a regular 1hr appointment with a therapist
- Prices are based on the primary service being deivered, as per NDIS guide (counselling, therapy assistant etc...)
- Session charges change depending on complexity of supports required
All staff are properly trained and qualified to deliver the services described
Reach out to Tina today to find out more about how she can support your needs...