What we do
Take Charge is all about delivering on service promises, employing the best clinicians, taking the time to understand your situation, and simplifying the process.
Take Charge services are delivered at home, in supported accommodation, at place of work, or within the community or via clinics where possible.
Our services are:
- fully accredited and quality assured
- currently provided within the Greater Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas, and soon to launch in all other national metropolitan centres
- delivered Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm
You will receive responsive, quality service from us, including:
- You will be allocated to a Take Charge therapy team member with 3 business days of agreeing to a contract.
- You will be contacted to confirm your appointment within 24 hours of allocation within 24 hours of allocation.
- There will be regular contact with your referrer as part of our service.
- We ensure regular quality check-ins
Your journey with us
- You contact us or are referred to us.
- We complete the referral process and set up a service agreement with you.
- We conduct a safe home visiting assessment.
- We email you a welcome pack.
- Your first appointment is booked.
- Your allied health services start.
- We ensure we check in regularly.