What we do
A Sykee is a psychologically trained support worker; a more empowering type of support for anyone living with psychosocial challenges. Available state-wide for all ages, backgrounds and conditions. We hand pick the right support worker for you from our wide selection of skilled Sykees.
A Sykee support worker is a mentor, a social coach, a therapy assistant, a supporter, an exercise buddy, and even a shopping assistant if need be.
Not just anyone can be a Sykee support worker. Our specialised workers are friendly, polite, sociable, patient, understanding, psychologically skilled, and most importantly; have a compassionate drive to make a difference in the lives of others.
Our workers are highly capable when it comes to Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, PTSD, Depression, Schizophrenia among various other psychosocial challenges, having a comprehensive understanding of a variety mental health conditions with experience. Your Sykee support worker will make you feel comfortable and supported.
We work together to match you with a selection of our skilled support workers that suit you.
Using Sykee is a more empowering way of accessing support for people living with psychosocial challenges.
- All support workers have a Psychology Degree or equivalent.
- Are hand picked for you by keeping important matching factors in mind to provide the best possible support experience.
- Trained and inducted to handle COVID-19 risk effectively.
- Available state-wide for all ages, backgrounds and conditions.
Don't hesitate to get in contact with us if you have any questions, we love to help. Our team can offer the supports you request.
Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with self care
Assistance with social and community participation
- Access community, social and recreational activities
Increased social and community participation
- Life Transition Planning Including Mentoring, Peer- Support And Individual Skill Development
- Individual Skills Development And Training
Finding and keeping a job
- Individual Employment Support
- Individual Social Skills Development