LocationVarious locations across NSW
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Star Community Care!
OUR TEAM: Helps NDIS participants to achieve their goals, improve life skills, and become self reliant. We provide assistance in the following areas:
- Community participation.
- Developing interpersonal skills.
- Managing day to day tasks.
- Taking care of one’s health and overall well-being.
VALUES: At Star Community Care, we are a value-driven enterprise supporting people to develop their skills, potential, and capabilities which they require to sustain independently and participate in their day to day activities in the community.
- Excellence: Do your very best.
- Cooperation: Working Together.
- Respect: Value Every person.
- Integrity: Do what is right.
- Empathy: Care for each other.
SERVICES: Every journey and every phase of life is unique and different. We truely believe its our endeavor to ensure your life remains fulfilling, engaging, and calm for you no matter what stage of life. Here is how we help you:
- In Home Support:This is one of our support services which are focused on assisting participants to complete daily and personal activities with ease.
- Support Coordination: At SCC, we work very closely with each participant and their family/carer in customising and designing well coordinated plans.
- Supported Independent Living (SIL): Supported Independent Living (SIL) requires assistance from our expert or supervisor to execute daily tasks. The objective of this service (SIL) is to help participants hone his/her/they/them skills so they can live as independently as possible.
- Social and Community Participation: Interacting and moving out in society always helps. It keeps participants engaged, lets them be on their own and most importantly keeps their mood elated. With one of our unique services for assistance in a community gathering, we ensure participants get more involved in recreational activities.
- Individual Living Options (ILO): Are living arrangements that focus on working with the participant and their family/carer to consider their needs and preferences, which is an innovative alternative to group home services. We assist people with a disability to live more inclusively – in a regular house, on a regular street, in a welcoming community.
- Improved Daily Living: We can assist participants in making improvements while performing basic everyday chores. This plan is focused on covering routine activities such as personal hygiene, the performance of daily tasks, and support for performing such acts independently at home as well as the community.
- Mental Health: At Star Community Care, we provide support and assist individuals living with disabilities and mental health conditions to live independently. As a registered NDIS service provider, we offer the required support 24×7.
OUR FEATURES: We understand the importance of quality care and strict clinical governance to ensure the safety of our customers and support workers.
- Strict Covid precautions and measures.
- Registered NDIS Provider.
- Professional and Skilled Staff.
- Easily accessible and modern homes (Quakers Hill and Marsden park currently available).
- Disability and Mental Health related services.
- 24/7 on Call Service.
- Online Virtual Wellness Support Group (currently supported during Covid lockdown via zoom, with evidence-based resources and a creative home activity pack).
- Registered Training College in Age Care and Disability.
We look forward to your call.