What we do
What we offer
Who we are:
Sol Support is a provider of mental health support workers in South Australia. After working in the NDIS field as support workers, (extensively in the forensic sector) as well as a Local Area Coordinators and Support Coordinators, we have brought this experience to how we operate at Sol Support.
Sol Supports support workers are:
- Graduates or currently studying mental health, psychology or social work.
- Experienced in working with participants with complex mental health diagnosis
Our participants are:
- People with psychosocial, intellectual disabilities, and aquired brain injury among others
- In particular we have experience with autism, bipolar, schizophrenia, challenging behaviours,
- Those in forensic care or dealing with the justice system,
How we can help you:
Sol Support can assist you with daily living supports both in your home and community. The nature of this support will be tailored to you based on your own needs, goals and desired outcomes. This includes:
- Social outings of all kinds. Your favourite cafe, the beach on a sunny day, a social club meeting, musuem or sporting events, however you like to get out and about
- Prepare for your day - If you need help organizing the shopping, attend appointments or events, or just general life tasks, we can do it.
- Build your independent living skills - Slowly building up skills is our expertise, whether this is learning to cook, pay the bills online, or any task you want to accomplish for yourself.
- Help with cleaning and gardening
Eligibility - Core Support or Capacity Building
If your NDIS plan has Core Support or Capacity Building in it, you are eligible to work with one of our mental health support workers. A worker who you will meet with weekly and can help support you towards your goals and provide support with.
How we are different
- Sol Support understands the reasonable and neccessary guidlines of the NDIS, and are able to work alongside Support Coordinators, allied health profesionals, plan managers, and whoever is part of your team
- We pay our support workers above award rate, so they come with great experience and stay with us to provide longer term relationship building with participants.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0456 384 205