What we do
What we offer
Snowbridge Care is an approved NDIS Disability Services Provider with Head Office in Western Sydney Suburb of Blacktown. We Provide Services all around Sydney. We ensure that we go above and beyond for every participant. Our staff team are committed, dedicated and ready to serve. At Snowbridge Care, we help people overcome the barriers of disability and enjoy a better-quality life.
Some of our Services are:
- Housing SIL - Supported Living can provide you with the independence necessary to allow you steer through your daily life and activities. At Snowbridge Care, we provide well-furnished supported independent living (SIL) with rotating staffing to meet your needs.
- Support Workers/ Assistance with Daily Life - We Provide high-quality, individualized supports in your home and community. Our daily living supports are flexible and customized to your own needs, goals and outcomes.
- Support Coordination - We would help Coordinate your services and link you to appropriate services.
- Cleaning and Gardening - Need not worry. Our cleaners would help keep your home tidy.
- Nursing Services - We can arrange our Registered Nurse to come to house to provide Nursing care as required.
- Home /Disability Care- Snowbridge Care 24 hours home/Disability care and community support as well as accommodation services for people with disability, mental health and NDIS. Our dedicated Staff will support you as required right in your home to preserve your independent living
- Travel /Transport - Snowbridge Care will help Participants that are unable to find other means of transportation due to their disability
- Social and Community Participation - Your independence matters. Snowbridge Care know how important it is for you to be in control of your world because you understand your needs and what goals you want to achieve.
Our diverse team will ensure you get the best service.