LocationVarious locations across NSW
What we do
Current SIL and SDA vacancies
Disability Supported Accommodation
Royal Rehab owns and operates a range of supported accommodation homes in NSW for people with disability.
Specialist Disability Accommodation
Royal Rehab has several facilities catering to a variety of people seeking support and accommodation, including properties registered as Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA).
Many of our properties are purpose-built with lifts, ceiling hoist and specialised equipment.
Short Term and Medium Term Accommodation
Respite services and short-term stays are offered when vacancies occur in our supported community houses or in our clients’ own homes.
Supported Independent Living
We offer SIL support in our properties and includes services like:
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with household tasks such as shopping, preparing meals, washing clothes and cleaning
- Active overnight and/or sleepover support
- Assistance with complex medical needs
- Positive behaviour support management
- Clinical support such as administering medication and management of issues such as bowel care, catheter, epilepsy, asthma and tube feeding
- Medication management
|Respite Type||Age Group||From||To||Location||Notes|
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and is situated close to local shopping centre Bass Hill Plaza and parklands. This modern single level free-standing home is decorated with comfortable furnishings, a spacious open plan kitchen and dining area.