LocationVarious locations across NSW
What we do
Disability Supported Accommodation
We own and/or operate nearly 40 supported accommodation homes in the greater Sydney area.
Supported Independent Living
We have Supported Independent Living (SIL) vacancies in:
The SIL support we provide in our properties include:
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with household tasks such as shopping, preparing meals, washing clothes and cleaning
- Active overnight and/or sleepover support
- Assistance with complex medical needs
- Positive behaviour support management
- Clinical support such as administering medication and management of issues such as bowel care, catheter, epilepsy, asthma and tube feeding
- Medication management
Many of our properties are purpose-built with lifts, ceiling hoists, and specialised equipment.
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Royal Rehab has several facilities catering to a variety of people seeking support and accommodation, including properties registered as Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA).
If you need a helping hand getting the most out of your NDIS plan, the expert support coordinators at Royal Rehab are ready to assist.
*Please note does not do paediatrics