What we do
Professional Community Care & Support is an NDIS Registered Provider providing disability support services for participants.
We asses a range of services to be used for participants that includes
- Community Participation and civic activities
- Accommodation/ Tenancy
- Assist with personal products
- Assist with meal preparation
- Assist with Households Tasks
- Assist with Travelling and Transport
- Community Nursing Care
- Therapeutic Supports (Allied Health professionals) and much More
Our main goal is to reach the full potential for our client's support and provide them with the best outcome of care.
We aim to help our participants to reach their goal and create outstanding results of the care they receive.
We have highly trained staff to handle each one participant need and support when they required to and they are skilled and experienced in any sort of care to deliver without hesitation.