LocationVarious locations across NSW
What we do
Our team at Pride Connect follow a very simple but effective principle: they focus on your abilities, your goals and more importantly how they could provide support your way.
They track the progress of your goals and make adjustments as needed with you and your love ones on a regular basis.
Pride Connect have deep experience with the following disabilities:
- Autism (ASD) - all levels
- Physical disabiites
- Intellectual disabilities
- ABI injuries
- Psychosocial/Mental Health
Pride Connect is very experienced with supporting participants with complex behaviours.
They will often work alongside a behaviour practitioner to assist a participant with their therapies.
They also work with parents and siblings, supporting with communication strategies.
With registered nurses on their team, they can back up this support with the necessary healthcare support.
The home care and support services Pride Connect provide are: -
- domestic duties
- personal care
- nursing care (from simple to complex care including palliative care)
- general home maintenance, repairs and gardening
- transport and accompany to appointments, shopping or other social/ community activities or participations
Pride Connect offer a range of therapeutic services including:
- exercise physiology
- occupational therapy
- speech therapy