What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to Pride Connect!
Our team at Pride Connect follow a very simple but effective principle: they focus on your abilities, your goals and more importantly how they could provide support your way.
They track the progress of your goals and make adjustments as needed with you and your love ones on a regular basis.
Pride Connect have deep experience with the following disabilities:
- Autism (ASD) - all levels
- Physical disabiites
- Intellectual disabilities
- ABI injuries
- Psychosocial/Mental Health
Pride Connect is very experienced with supporting participants with complex behaviours.
They will often work alongside a behaviour practitioner to assist a participant with their therapies.
They also work with parents and siblings, supporting with communication strategies.
With registered nurses on their team and management has extensive clinical care and compliance management experience at senior levels, they can back up this support with the necessary healthcare support and ensure quality support is deleivered each time. With such background, management has high expectations of the staff and contractors to deliver quality support every time and takes complaints seriously to have them resolved with open-disclosure principles.
The home care and support services Pride Connect provide are: -
- domestic duties
- personal care
- nursing care (from simple to complex care including palliative care)
- general home maintenance, repairs and gardening
- transport and accompany to appointments, shopping or other social/ community activities or participations
- Socail activities/ community participation/ day programs/ school holidays day programs
Pride Connect offer a range of therapeutic services including:
- exercise physiology
- occupational therapy
- speech therapy