LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Posity!
Posity is a leading provider Allied Health Services including Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy for children, adolescents and adults. We love being a part of the community of people in your life and believe in providing holistic, family centred services, in an easily accessible way.
Our team provide therapy from our clinics, as well as in your homes, schools or the wider community. We work in a team-based approach, liaising with you and your other allied health providers, educators, paediatricians and medical team to ensure a cohesive approach to therapy and intervention.
We believe in educating and upskilling those who will be practicing any recommendations and assist in transferring therapy into real life situations where it is meaningful and makes sense. We offer this during our therapy sessions, as well as parent groups and training for educators as needed.
NDIS Services areas that we can assit you with include:
- Specialist disability accommodation
- Therapeutic Supports (Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology)
- Early intervention supports for early childhood
- Group and centre‑based activities
- Innovative community participation
- Supported independent living (SIL)
- Short-term accomodation (Respite Care)
- Long-term accomodation (SDA)
- Allied Services
- Paediatric Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Where we are based:
In the Northern and Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.