LocationVarious locations across SA
What we do
Welcome to Physio Now!
At Physio Now we make taking care of your body easy. Our expert therapists provide hands-on manual therapy and corrective exercises to keep you feeling better for longer. We guarantee our services are advanced, accessible and affordable.
We offer free travel to most locations across Adelaide. Information about where we travel to can be found here.
We also visit areas rural areas including Mount Barker, Murray Bridge, Kangaroo island and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
NDIS Services we offer:
- Physiotherapy (clinic and community)
- Occupational Therapy (community)
- Hydrotherapy (multiple locations across Adelaide)
- Virtual sessions (Australia wide)
We have a diverse team of female and male therapists who are able to help you at any step of your journey.
So, what's so different about us?
At Physio Now we assess and treat the body the same way it moves... as one. By doing so we're able to treat the source of chronic issues allowing you get back to doing the things you love most.
- Longer sessions to effectively assess and treat your pain and restrictions
- Functional corrective exercises specific to you
- We utilise a combination of hands on release techniques aimed to target pain and restriction
- Laboratory grade foot force plates to assess specific movements and obtain data to plan therapy
- Management plan addressing your condition and what we need to do
Our expert therapists are able to provide support for the following conditions:
- Sensory (e.g. vision and hearing)
- Cognitive / Acquired Brain Injury
- Developmental Delay
In addition we are trained in treating the following symptoms:
- Back pain and neck pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Nerve pain
- Foot pain
- Posture imbalances
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- Headaches / migraines and concussions
- Jaw pain
- Breathing and gut issues
- Post operative pain
- And more (get in contact with us)
Almost all new referrals across Adelaide can be seen within 72 hours of receiving your referral.
If you're someone who works in the NDIS space - we have a promotion for YOU!
Recevie 50% off your first physio session with us - valid for in clinic, home and virtual sessions. Visit here for more information. See our offer as a great way of getting to know us and experiencing for yourself our approach to health care.