What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to MAC Healthcare Services!
Who We Are
MAC Healthcare provides qualified and experienced staff on a short, medium and long-term basis to meet your staffing needs. We provide a variety of caring and highly qualified nurses and carers to meet your every need.
How We're Different
MAC Healthcare Services is owned and managed by experienced Nursing staff who are passionate about utilising their professional qualifications, knowledge, and personal experiences to match caring, qualified healthcare staff with the needs of facilities and individuals throughout the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and around Australia.
The roles MAC healthcare Services Professionals Fulfil Include:
- Registered Nurse
- Assistant Nurse
- Aged Carer
- Community Health Carer
- Domestic Health Care Assistant
- Disability Worker
What We Offer
- High Intensity Daily Personal Activities
Complex Bowel Care
Urinary Catheter management
Complex Wound Management
- Accomodation- SIL and SDA approved
Short term/ long term accomodation
- Assistance in Coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Daily Personal Activities
Accompanying to doctor's appointments
- Assist- Travel/ Transport
- Participation in Community, Social and Civic activities.
Enaging with the community
Participation in different activities