What we do
What we offer
Local Personalised Services is dedicated to supporting you access support that meets your needs in your local community. When you select our service, you are choosing a team of compassionate, engaged, skilled and qualified individuals who does their very best to provide holistic support tailored just for you. Our dedicated team are from diverise backgrounds including lived experinces of disability and from different language groups including Karen, Swahili, Spanish, Arabic, Auslan and other South East Asia languages.
At Local Personalised Services, our extensive services are designed to meet the needs of people of all ages and abilities with moderate, high and complex needs. We can design a unique and flexible plan to meet your requirements, goals and aspirations.
*Our Support Coordination (Level 1-2) services can help you achieve your goals by:
- Finding services that meet your unique needs, as identified in your NDIS plan
- Helping you to get the most from your funding and services; including obtaining quotes and coordinating service providers in line with your goals
- Managing and coordinating your service providers and support
- Liaising with government agencies and the community on your behalf
- Negotiating the method and timing of your supports, including service agreements
- Connecting you into work, study and / or other communities based on your personals goals
- Working with you to develop your skills, capacity and resilience
- Monitoring your NDIS plan and working with you to review your goals prior to the first planning meeting and subsequent reviews
Support in the community – Group and Individual
- Our support staff will allow you to choose experiences you love for example; personal shopping, travel assistance, medical appointments, dining out, live sports, shows, discos and holiday support.
- Personal care support, domestic assistance and learning life skills such as cooking and laundry. Support can be accessed regularly or occasionally – depending on your needs. It may involve assistance with meal preparation, attending a regular fitness class together or simply a walk and a coffee or help with shopping. Supports can be negotiated and agreed to suit each individual.
Our trusted team of support workers have vast experiences including:
- Positive Behaviour Supports
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Psychosocial support
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) feeding
- Bowel therapy – enema