LocationVarious locations across QLD, NSW
What we do
Hello and Welcome to LifeBright!
Who We Are
LifeBright Specialist Disability Accommodation sets a new benchmark in purposeful design, personalised service and premium environments.
Our (SDA) homes have been designed to maximise daily independence and quality of life for people with high physical support needs.
With private and secure entries, tranquil gardens and the highest standard of apartment design, you will be proud to call LifeBright home.
How We're Different
At LifeBright, our residents and guests are at the heart of everything we do. Dedicated to world-class supported independent living, we offer a range of full-service short term, medium term and long term accommodation options at our state-of-the-art Robina location.
What We Offer
Discover our brand new Specialist Disability Accommodation homes in Robina.
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Respite (Short and Long Term Accommodation (STA/MTA))
- Supported Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Nursing Services
- Support Workers & Personal Care
- Access to a range of facilitated community activities
- Two bedroom apartments designed for one resident with a guest room for family and friends
- Highly skilled staff available 24/7, who have extensive experience supporting people with high complex support needs
- Concierge service to facilitate outside-of-hours and external support
- Restaurant quality meals available onsite, with restaurant staffed 7 days per week
- Located in the heart of Robina, just 300m from Robina Town Centre
- Purpose desgined homes in apartment style built to High Physical Support Platinum Standards
» Two bedroom apartments designed for one resident
with a guest room for family and friends
» Smart wired to enable voice, touch or gaze activated
systems (or others as required) of lights, climate,
window coverings, entertainment system etc.
» Large, smart television provided complete with
resident information system
» Professionally designed interiors including fixtures
and finishes of the highest standard
» Large balconies with no thresholds for easy access
» Wide hallways and doorways
» Wheelchair accessible kitchens
» Hob-less showers
» Accessible sinks in bathroom, kitchen and laundry
» Grab rail in bathroom
» Fully air-conditioned