What we do
The Konnekt Videophone is a Communication Aid (Assistive Technology) that helps prevent social isolation and loneliness, for those with a physical or mental impairment.
Social isolation and loneliness are linked to depression, poor sleep, high blood pressure, reducing functionality and morbidity. Studies show that only face-to-face contact, specifically with family and friends, at least 3 times per week, reduces social isolation and halves depression risk. Web-based conversation also improves cognitive ability, for the elderly who are at risk of dementia or MCI (Mild Cognitive Impairment).
- Talk face-to-face with anyone worldwide, to any device (mobiles, tablets, computers).
- Talk to regular telephones too.
- Extremely simple to use. Award winning! No keyboard, mouse, logins, passwords, menus or icons. One touch to call or answer.
- Works with access switches.
- Works with hearing aids or cochlear implants, and can light up a lamp in other rooms when there's an incoming call.
- AUTO-ANSWER for trusted family / friends, for when you cannot or do not answer calls.
Disability Phone: See https://www.konnekt.com.au/disability-phone/
Hearing impairment / Deafness / Near-deafness Phone: See https://www.konnekt.com.au/hearing-impaired-phone/
Dementia Phone: See https://www.konnekt.com.au/dementia-phone/
Available in almost any language, customized and personalized with your contacts and for your needs. We can even help setup your contacts on Skype, and get them talking to you face-to-face!
We even do Internet and Installation if required, almost Australia-wide.
Call Konnekt or visit us on the links above!
1300 851 823 or 03 8637 1188.