LocationVarious locations across NSW
What we do
Hello and Welcome to JK Home Care!
Who We Are
JK Home Care is a locally owned and operated home care company in Australia. Our professional and experienced caregivers provide quality in-home care for seniors and disabled adults from the safety and comfort of their home.
Why We're DIfferent
At JK Home Care, we assess each of our clients’ individual home care needs and match a caregiver that fits perfectly. Whether your loved one needs assistance with household tasks, daily personal activities or assistance with travel and transport, our tailored homecare services are provided in many settings. Every client receives extraordinary care in a comfortable environment with the most compassionate and professional caregivers. JK Home Care is honoured to provide our aging senior community with the opportunity to live happy and independent lives from the comfort of their own home.
- Compassionate Care
- Honesty and Integrity
- Friendly Relationships
- Quality Results
What We Offer
When you or your loved ones needs skilled home care it’s natural to turn to JK Home Care. We have been helping our old age community in Australia live independently, manage chronic conditions, give assistance with household tasks, recover after surgery, give assistance with travel and transport and better manage daily living tasks and activities.
The JK Home Care team is under the leadership of experienced nurse Manu. With many years of nursing and support experience, Manu brings a care team that has particular experience and can provide supports for:
- Personal Care and Support
- Mental health
- Nursing and complex care
- including colostomy bags, catheters, hosts (3 types), enema, aspiration, PEG, colostomy, etc
- Aged care
- Children with Autism
- Experience with hoists
Our Services include:
- Therapeutic Supports
- Specialised Supported Employment
- Specialised Positive Behaviour Support
- Participation in the Community
- Innovative Community Participation
- Home Modifications
- Group and Centre-Based Activities
- Exercise Physiology & Personal Wellbeing
- Development of Life Skills
- Early Childhood Support
- Community Nursing Care
- Assistance to Access and Maintain Employment
- Assistance with Travel and Transport
- Assist with Life Stage Transition
- Assistance with Daily Tasks / Shared Living (Supported Indendent Living)
Get in touch with the team today and let us know your needs.