LocationVarious locations across SA, ACT, VIC, NSW
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Inspire Disability Care!
Who We Are
We are dedicated to making a difference to the lives of people wecare for. We inspire and empower you to become your best version, we are here to listen and engage with you so that you can become your best version through inspired choices, and we aim to inspire you to achieve your personal goals.
How We're Different
We are a team of experts, consisting of Experienced Disability support workers, Professional Chefs and Registered Nurses. We will give you person centred care that will make a difference to your life. You are at the centre of all our services. Our team need to learn from you about your strengths and preferences. To design supports and services for you, we need to hear your voice. Your voice can be in the form of your family and advocates as well as yourself.
What We Offer
We are NDIS registered to assist you with:
- Mental health community clients
- In home respite support
- Housing options (STA/MTA/ SIL, ILO)
- Sleepover services
- Culinary and meal choices by expert chefs
- Participate in Community engagement
- Household Tasks and Develop Life Skills
- Nurse Assessment of medical needs
- Community Nursing Care
- Transportation needs and interstate travel including aged care
- Assist in Personal Activities including walks, and swimming
- Assist Personal Activities High intensity and special needs
Our staff are thoroughly screened, suitably trained, experienced, and competent to provide safe and high-quality services to help you with daily living activities and nursing needs. Call us now!