What we do
What we offer
Who We Are
Hope Health Care Services is committed to helping people from different backgrounds by providing a wide range of disability assistance support services for seniors, families, health agencies in New South Wales.
Hope Health Care Services provides a wide range of support and services that facilitates your daily needs in line with the client’s goals and purpose. Our purpose is to achieve what is expected of us, maintaining high ethical standards through our well-trained support staff.
What We Offer
Our team of support workers can help people with disabilities get most of their daily activities through:
- Community participation
- Throught the provision of access to indoor and outdoor public spaces
- Transport getting to and from activities
- Household tasks
- Meal prep
- Domestic assistance
- Helping pay bills and book appointments
- Personal care
- Feeding and clothing
- Getting ready for the day
- Assistance with travel tasks
- Transport Training
- We have specilaised vehicles!!
- Independent Living Promotion
- Teaching you the skills you need to live independently
- Managing finance
- Learning how to use a computer
- How to pay bills
- Setting a routine
- Staying connected to your world
- Help with Time Management
- Nursing Services
- High care needs and high intensity support
- All nursing services available!
... and much more, all done by our passionate team.