What we do
Growing Early Minds is a community based, not-for-profit organisation that provides early intervention and disability support to children between 0-16 years, and their families. We operate across North West Sydney, Western Sydney and Southern Highlands and are registered NDIS and Medicare provider.
Families can visit us in clinic or we can see children in their natural everyday environments such as at home, child care centre or school. Our clinics are also designed to provide telehealth services to families that reside in remote, regional or interstate locations – distance is no barrier.
We’re committed to supporting and growing the potential of children, families and communities and this has remained unchanged since our initial establishment in 1994.
- Speech-language pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Behaviour support
- Autism diagnosis
- Cognitive/developmental assessments
- Feeding and nutritional management (SOS approach)
- Therapy groups e.g. social skills
- School holiday programs
- Educator workshops
- Parent training
Our Approach and why us?
Growing Early Minds operates using evidence-based approach which includes family-centred, strengths and play-based intervention. What sets us apart is families can access speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, dietetics and nutrition, psychology, behaviour and family support all under the one roof.
- Proud history of over 20 years
- Experienced allied health professionals
- Best practice, evidence-based methods
- Collaborative, holistic, family-centred approach
- Support offered in clinic, mobile or via telehealth
- Link to free supported playgroups and programs
- Registered NDIS and Medicare Provider
- Interpreting and translation services available
- Memberships held across all peak bodies
- Not-for-profit, registered charity status
Getting started and funding
Every family is unique, and we encourage you to contact us to chat about your concerns. No referral from a GP or paediatrician is necessary, anyone can access our allied health therapy services. Families may be eligible for financial support to offset the cost of therapy, for more information visit our website www.growingearlyminds.org.au
North West Sydney - All allied health disciplines
Western Sydney - All allied health disciplines
Southern Highlands - Speech-Language Pathology only (other disciplines via telehealth)