LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Flourish Holistic Services!
Flourish Holistic Services is a Registered NDIS service provider, DHHS provider, and TAC service provider. We help people of all age group living with disability and Mental Illness and needs support and care.
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week across Melbourne. At Flourish Holistic Services, our approach to complex needs care is based on a philosophy of empathy, partnership, respect, and quality.
Delivering great care requires an ongoing effort that collectively involves our clients (and their network of supporters) and our own front line of support – our carers, client service & rostering team, together with our management and systems works in a collective partnership and importantly, a shared pathway to building greater resilience.
We work for the betterment of the participants and Provide quality service to our Participants. We care for humanity and believe in Changing lives.
List of services we Provide:
- Occupational Therapy
- Support Coordination
- ABA Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Specialised Behaviour support
- Community nursing Care
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Assistance with Access and Maintaining employment or higher Education
- High Intensity daily personal living
- Assistance in coordination or managing life stages, Transition, and support Coordination
- Assistance with travel/transportation Arrangements
- Assistive Equipment for recreation
- Innovative Community Participation
- Household Task
- Accommodation/Tenancy Assistance
- Assistance with daily personal living
- Development of Daily living and life skills
- Participation in Community and Civic Activities
- Management of Funding
- Specialised Support Coordinator
- Group and Centre Based Activities
In addition to the above, we are now offering the following high intensity care services
- Development and management of care plans
- Continence assessment
- Community nursing care
- High intensity care risk assessment
- High intensity support for daily personal care including but not limited to:
- Bowel Care
- Enteral Feeding
- Urinary Catheter Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventilator Care
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Management
- Medication Management
- Epilepsy Management
Flourish Holistic Services has capacity to take participants who require Psychology, Early Childhood Intervention, Mental Health Rehabilitation, mentoring and coaching, Allied Health Assistance and Counselling services as well as all core supports such as support work and nursing services.
As we are expanding, we are interested in hiring allied health practitioners for following roles:
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Social Workers
- Massage therapist