LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Fair-Go Access Support Services!
What We Do
Hi, I'm Simone, the proud director of Fair-Go Access. What we do is provide ethical, high quality, services and support to all people that we work with, in particular children and those with high intensity needs.
We understand personally what it means to live with a different-ability in our society. We are committed to providing quality and very experienced support services by communicating directly to learn about you, your life and how we can improve things for you before we commence a service. We believe our value lies in our ability to match and tailor our skills to provide the best and easiest outcome for you.
How We're Different
It is essential to find out what each person finds difficult in their world. And we ask and listen to learn this. We are aware of the harm caused by services who assume or decide what is best for someone else, without putting them and their consent at the centre of decision making process.
In addition to the above, what sets us apart is our deep experience working with children and those with high intensity needs.
Our support of this community goes well beyond the every day services we provide. For exmaple, in addition to our face to face supports, we are also dedicated to championing good health and wellbeing by innovating and designing high intensity consumables like organic blends for PEG feeding. We are also proud and passionate advocates, lobbying for changes that will improve the lives of all people with a disability.
Engaging with us for you or your loved ones needs means working with a highly skilled, deeply experienced team who is culturally aware, and welcomes those from all walks of life and identities.
What We Offer
Services we provide include:
- Care for Patients & their Families
- Social Activities and Programs including dancing, art, walks drumming and much more!
- Support Workers for day to day support like meal prep, washing and getting ready for the day, accessing the community and more!
- Nursing staff to support all high intensity care requirements including wound management, hoist operation, PEG feeding, and diabetes management
- Life skill development
- Help finding and keeping a job (we can do this via Telehealth as well!)
- Fitness and physical wellbeing
- Respite (STA/MTA)
- Support finding Personal Services (adults only)
CAPACITY BUILDING SUPPORTS
- Therapy Assistants
Note that we tailor our supports to suit the goals of the individual. To understand exactly how we can help you live a full and independent life, please contact us today :)
We are based in Geelong, services Geelong, Werribee and the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.