LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Evergreen Disability Care!
Who We Are
Evergreen Disability Care can be best described as “a new understanding of clients needs to promote caring focused to individual needs”. Working hand in hand with the specialist support professionals, and following the NDIS structure for support delivery, Evergreen Disability Care works in with the services to best support you in your life journey. We exist to provide the service to Clients to live the life they desire with real Capacity Building and Community access planning.
How We're Different
Evergreen Disability Care is committed to creating a culture of growth by reaching your goals with the assistance of our great Support Workers. We are committed to providing excellence of care for our clients for today and the future.
About our Support Workers and Staff
Evergreen Disability Care as a preferred provider of Disability Support workers (SW) to NDIS participants, ensures we have staff who are current with all their learning’s and their certifications such as Police checks, Working with children’s certificates, First-aid, Car insurances etc.
We also as importantly chose Support Workers who are enthusiastic about supporting our clients to be successful.
What We Offer
- Assistance With Self-Care Activities-Standard (Daily Life)
- Assistance With Personal Domestic Activities
- Assistance With Self-Care Activities – Complex
- Access Community, Social And Rec Activities
- Group-Based Activities In The Community
- Household Tasks
- Assistance With Daily Tasks In A Shared Living Arrangement
- Supported Independent Living
- Short Term Accommodation And Assistance
- Home Modification Design And Construction (Capital)
- Specialist Disability Accommodation
- Capacity Building
- Support Coordination
- Development Of Daily Living And Life Skills (Improved Daily Living Skills)