LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Complete Access Soultions!
Your go to for local, independent and trusted support co-ordination
Hi. My name is Frank. I am the founder of Complete Access Solutions. As the father of a son with an NDIS plan, I understand the frustrations participants and their carers face when navigating the NDIS to find much needed services. As an independent support coordinator, I am able to broker support services without the bias of a one-stop-shop disability organisation. That means the best care for you.
I have a long personal and professional history working within the Mental Health, Disability and other community sectors in delivering community outreach programs to the homeless, indigenous youth, intellectually disabled and those with mental health challenges. What does this mean for you? It means that I am experienced at delivering outcomes for vulnerable people, and people that just need an extra helping hand.
As a support coordinator, here is what Complete Access can do for you:
- Work alongside you to help you understand your NDIS Plan.
- Work alongside you to get access to the services you want as well as need.
- Ensure all of your goals and aspirations come to life.
- Help you to prepare for your next plan.
- Ensure you and your network have the confidence and know-how to make your own decisions around how you think your services should work for you.
- Help you build a support team that can assist you realise your goals and aspirations, even after you have finished your contract with us.
Based in Ballarat, we can service Ballarat and surrounds, as well as travel to Melbourne for monthly visits face to face. We are very responsive via phone and always happy to jump on a conference call. To find out how we can work together, please reach out to us today.