What we do
What we offer
- Assistance with cost of preparation and delivery of meal.
- Linen Service- Laundry Service
- House & Yard maintenance
- House cleaning & Other household activities.
ASSIST- PERSONAL ACTIVITIES:
- Assistance with Personal domestic activities.
- Active overnight or sleep over night assistance
- Assistance with self-care activities.
- Overnight on-call assistance with or supervision of Personal tasks of daily living.
COORDINATION & MANAGING LIFE STAGES, TRANSITIONS & SUPPORT
- Short and long term supports that focus on strengthening the participant’s ability to coordinate their supports, and to assist them to live at home and participate in their community. This includes assisting the participant with: Budgeting, Life planning, Parenting training, Resolving crisis situations, Developing capacity and resilience in the participants’ network, Co-ordinating complex supports.
- Specialised transport to enable participation in community, social, economic and daily life activities such as, school/ Educational Facility/ Employment.
- Transport assistance to medical appointments and other Community programs. It is provided when the participant is unable to access alternative forms of transport as a result of their disability.
DEVELOPMENT OF DAILY LIVING & LIFE SKILLS
- Training and development activities undertaken by the participant or their carer to increase ability to live as autonomously as possible. Training can be provided either individually or through group activities and can include skills in daily life activities, communication and social skills, problem solving and managing funding of supports.
PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITY, SOCIAL & CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Assisting participants to participate actively in community, social and civic activities by developing and enhancing a participants skills and providing supports during these activities.