LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Carers Quality Community Services!
Who We Are
Super Quality Community Services is proudly run by Anne Muhini and her team. Anne has over 11 years of experience working with both children (aged 6 upwards) and adults with challenging behaviours. She is seen as a miracle worker by parents and carers, taking on the challenges that most would not.
How We're Different
Anne had deep experience with participants with ASD and intellectual disabilities and has achieved outstanding results helping people with complex needs develop more independence and skills. We aim to provide a platform that is fully devoted to ensuring every participant and their families exercise choice, freedom and control, which enables then to live a fully fulfilled and independent life.
What We Offer
- Short -term and medium - term accommodation (in Cranbourne)
- Early childhood intervention services
- 1-1 respite care
- Behavior support intervention
- Behavior support in the community
- Indoor and outdoor social activities and community access participation
- Personal Care assistance
- Household Tasks assistance
- Activities of daily living
- Hospital care Respite
- Private Transport
- Public Transport Travel Companionship
- Health & Well being appointment Companionship
Short Term Accommodation/Respite
Anne has 2 gorgeous houses available in Cranbourne for respite. Near the shopping centre, station and parks.
Assistance for high behaviour supports available.