What we do
What we offer
Who Are We?
Care Active has been established in response to local community demand for culturally informed, quality disability support services in the north metropolitan region of Perth in Western Australia. Care Active Pty Ltd provides in-home and community-based care for people with disability, particularly those accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in Western Australia.
Care Active Pty Ltd focuses on providing unique and diverse services, reflecting their own diverse backgrounds and cultures, that will enable people with disabilities to maintain their independence and stay connected to their community.
At Care Active Pty Ltd we believe that all clients are valued members of the community and aim to align our services with highest the standards.
What We Offer
Daily Personal Activities
Our team of highly trained, dedicated and enthusiastic employees are eager to assist our participants with daily personal activities should they require.
The individual support for these daily activities can be provide over a wide range of environments including but not limited to, the participants home, and other indoor locations or outdoor assistance such as:
- Transportation to dental and medical appointments
- Assistance with excreting for health progression
- Assistance with dressing, showering and grooming
- Company as well as transportation to social outings
We can also offer High Intensity Activities
Spending time on your favourite hobby or entertaining friends and family can make time spent at home much more enjoyable. Care Active can help by making things easy so you can continue to live independently at home while doing more of the things you love.
Our aim is to ensure your home is cared for just the way you like it. Whether it’s changing your bed sheets, mopping the floor, or walking your dog, our friendly team will help you get chores done around your home so you can enjoy a clean and tidy house and feel comfortable in your home.
Here are some of the way we can help:
- Daily assistance with household chores
- Assisting with your weekly shopping list and paying bills
- Organising cupboards for ease of access and usage.
- Hanging out or bringing in the laundry
- Weekly assistance with general household cleaning
- Organising access to clothing, shoes and personal items
We all need a bit of fun in our lives and there is no doubt that community participation is a great way to improve your overall wellbeing, increase your life satisfaction and most importantly give you a sense of balance and happiness to your life.
Care Active can help you achieve your goal of finding and participating in a variety of group-based social activities, events and other recreational activities.
We understand the importance of inclusion and being able to build networks and stay connected that’s why Care Active will be helping you every step of the way strengthening your ability to participate independently.
Whether your idea of community participation is any of those listed below or not, we understand everyone’s interests are different and we are more than happy to work with you in finding something that works for you.
- Joining a social group or catching up with friends
- Visit your local library or attend a personal development course
- Attending any community events.
- See a movie or a concert you are interested in
- Join a sporting club or watch a sporting match
Assistance with Travel/Transport
It can be difficult at times to get to where you need to go. Care Active is here to assist you in maintaining your independence by organising travel / transport for you.
These can include transport for:
- Medical appointments
- Social events and outings
- Exercise classes
- Hobbies and interest groups
- Dental appointments
- Assistance with shopping
- Airport assistance
- Assistance with taxi/bus or other transport
Accommodation & Tenancy Assistance
Care Active can assist you to identify appropriate housing and accommodation to suit your needs. Our aim is to provide guidance and support to our participants so they may look after their homes and meet their tenancy requirements.
We provide the following tenancy and accommodation assistance services:
- Help with application for rental accommodation with disability access and amenities
- Help undertake and/or maintain our participants with any repairs as required by any tenancy agreements
- Help look over and/or explain tenancy agreements to participants
- Help collect and arrange rent and obtaining rental statements