What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to Button Support Services!
Who We Are
please introduce yourself and tell us why you became a disability service provider (E.g., 'My name is _ and I started this organisation _ years ago because _)
How We Are Different
We are unique in the wat we specialise in matchmaking children and young adults with a disability to age appropriate, personality specific and relatable support workers. This fosters the development of genuine and sustainable relationships and allows both parties to thrive.
Our matchmaking process ensures participants are matched appropriately with support workers who will become a role model and friend.
This process starts with a series of free meet and greets that include:
- Free meeting between you/your family and the potential worker
- Free meeting between you/your family and ourselves (the founders David and Ryan)
- Free meeting between the whole team! (you/your family, us and the worker)
What We Offer
It is important that our workers are more 'friend' or 'peer mentor' than carer. We have found that building a connection with your support worker leads to better outcomes - that means you kicking your NDIS goals!
So, how can we help? Our young and passionate workers can support you with the following:
- Daily living activities
- Social engagement
- Independent living skills
- Accessing the community
- Mentoring and peer support
- Homework/tutoring support
- Looking after your physical wellbeing
- Employment and job support
We are able to support families in the south, west and central parts of Melbourne. Please get in touch to find out how we can work together today!