What we do
What we offer
Who we are
Boldstep was created to provide independent, quality, efficient and tailored support for NDIS participants with Psychosocial, Intellectual, Cognitive, Sensory or Physical disabilities. A bit about us:
- We want to walk with you through the whole process so you know that you are not walking alone.
- We know that the NDIS is a very complex sector but our vast experience in the industry will make coordinating your support and linking you to service providers that will help you reach your NDIS goals easy and seamless.
- We are NDIS experts, we understand the NDIS language, legislation and complex requirement of the NDIS to get the reasonable and necessary funding to meet all your needs.
- We have strong relationships with several NDIS service providers and have extensive knowledge of the range of supports available to suit your needs.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Background in Social Work, deep experience with Complex Cases
- Have worked with a range of disabilities including neurological, physical, psychosocial, Autism, cognitive and more
- We are housing experts! For any participants looking to get into ILO's or SDA, we have you covered.
- All things NDIS. We know the legislation back to front and can advoacte for your funding needs and support your goals
What we offer
Boldstep is an independent provider of:
- Support Coordination
- Specialist Support Coordination
- Psychosocial Recovery Coaching
We specialise in
- Complex cases
- Mental health
- Hospital discharge
- Support for those in the Justice system
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Individualised Living Options (ILO)
We will also support you to access your mainstream supports like Housing, Welfare Packages, Health, Employment, Education, Transport and the Justice system and ensure that they are supporting you.
How we can support you...
Some of the things we can support you with include:
- Support you to access crisis accommodation and long-term safe and secure housing options.
- Providing choice and control in selecting service providers.
- Help you understand your NDIS plan and how you can get the best out of your plan.
- Help you negotiate the price of the service you receive on your behalf.
- Developing service agreements, quotes and schedule of support.
- Linking to mainstream services, including Housing, Education, Transport, Justice, Health, and more.
- Support you and help you prepare for your plan review.
- We're here to help you navigate the complex nature of the NDIS and ensure you're getting the reasonable and necessary support that meets your needs.
- Empower you to strengthen your ability to coordinate your support network and NDIS plan.
- Support you to access Supported Independent Living (SIL) Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) or Individualised Living Options (ILO) supports and funding.
- Support you to gain and retain paid and volunteer employment.
- Monitoring of your NDIS plan funding.
- Liaising with the NDIS on your behalf when necessary.
- Writing progress and end-of-plan report to the NDIS to show your progress towards achieving your NDIS and life goals.